Saturday, January 8, 2011

10 Days.

A lot of things can happen in 10 days.
 It takes a single second to realize what you want or don't want, it takes a couple of minutes to make a decision, a few hours to make plans and it took about 10 days for me to see what I want in life.


I've always been a dreamer. Why not ya know? If there is something I want, I'm going to go after it whole heartedly and put all my effort into the things that matter the most to me. I honestly think anything is possible. That is why I will continue to go after what i want. My career is really important to me and I know it's going to be tough to get to the top, but that's what i want. And I can make it happen. 


Random thought #2..
How crazy is fate? In the dictionary it says this..  "the course of someone's life, or the outcome of a particular situation for someone or something, seen as beyond their control" How crazy is it to think that one particular situation could change you life? You win something, or lose something, move to a new place, go on a trip, do something crazy, drive down the wrong road, get lost, spend too much money, win too much money, or meet someone in an instant that you don't want to live without.. 


I feel like I've been so quiet tonight, just thinking about where my life will go from here.. So many thoughts, and so many unanswered questions. I guess it is all about patience. Things like this don't just happen on accident. They happen so you have the choice to choose one way or another. It's the chance to experience something new and exciting and to finally make something work. It's not going to be easy.. but I promise it will be worth it. Even if it's much to soon to tell how things will play out.. sometimes taking chances is all you can do. 


It's times like these where I want to be scared or nervous, but if I spent my whole life being scared, I would miss out on so much. This isn't something I want to miss out on.. Life is full of surprises. Don't miss out on something great.

Confession-- ..?

1 comment: