Friday, December 3, 2010

Jill Kennedy Roberts

Most frustrating thing in the world..

Ya know when you come in contact with some really great people and they just want to have a surface level relationship with you? Or they just don't have any desire to get to know you and really find out what kind of person you are? I hate that. This is pertaining to friends.. and guys. I'm just saying.. I feel like some people would be really surprised if they would just take the time to get to know me. Does that sound conceited? I don't care. I had an in class interview the other night and one of the questions was to describe myself using adjectives. It really made me think about who I am. This is what I came up with...

--Funny, Creative, Positive, Loving, Ambitious, Hopeful, Spontaneous, Giving, Energetic and Passionate.

That started to make me think about what kind of person I am beyond the adjectives, and here it is..

--I love making my friends laugh. I love the outdoors, but I also could sit inside for days and watch movies.  When I see something I want, I have to have it. I will put all my effort into getting it. Not in a stuck up way, more in a "I go after what i want way". I love sports. I could literally watch sports all the time. I'm sure that will make my future husband happy someday haha. I love my name. There is something so unique about the name Jill and the power that comes with the name Kennedy, and Roberts just makes me think of Julia Roberts...which is pretty cool too.I'm a dreamer, hardcore. Even if something is never going to happen, i like to think it will someday. Don't rain on my parade. My friends are my life. I learn how to be a better person from them. I really do love dogs. I don't like wasting time; therefore, I seem to love to jump into things. I'm always down for whatever. Because I'm such a passionate person, it comes off like I'm over the top to my friends.. but around everyone else, I really am super chill.  I guess you could say I know how to play it cool. haha.

I'm one of a kind, just like everyone else in the world. And that right there my friends, makes me special.

Confession-  Today i fell asleep while driving. It scared me. but I'm alive, so it's all good. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. Niiiice! I like this post. I, for one, am not a fan of surface relationships either. I love getting to know everything about a person: past, present, future, likes, ticks, etc. It's so intimate and special. You definitely do well at the "making your friends laugh" attribute! haha. Oh, and you are certainly in trouble for FALLING ASLEEP at the wheel!!!! love you.

    ReplyDelete