Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

I'm not sure I could describe how good of an idea going to Arizona was. I'm here with some awesome people that make life so much better just being around them. I'm so stoked to spend the next 8 days with them..

Speaking of my awesome friends.. Were currently in Target buying nerd (Nerf) guns for our real life Black Ops game. Absolutely amazing.

Anyways.. Being here really makes me think about my future. I mean am I really doing the right degree? The one thing that's so perfect about it is I can work anywhere in the world. I can pretty much pick a place and go work there. But I always want to be able to provide for myself and my family.. Not saying I won't be able to do that with my current degree but it makes me nervous. I'm going into it knowing I won't make a lot of money. Although when I think about the other side of it.. I'll be doing something I love so therefore I'll always be happy. Not to mention I'll be able to work anywhere I want which is a plus.

I guess I'll worry about that later and focus on how much I love my life right now. Even though I'm studying to be a "planner" I'd rather not plan my life out and just have fun.

Were FIXIN to have a good night!!

Wowzers!

Confession-- I'm completely fascinated by Canadian people. I'm thinking I'll take a trip there soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment