Monday, November 29, 2010

Hope

I know God is going to get me through this pain. There is ALWAYS hope beyond your hurt. Isn't it funny how we always find ourselves saying "what a coincidence."? Tonight I was talking to a friend about how things happen and we say it's just a coincidence.. but in all reality.. It's actually God providing for us. So the next time you think something is a coincidence.. Take a minute to think about it. I have just a few short weeks of school left, and lately I have found myself being upset with the fact that this Christmas will be different than all the previous ones, but then i remembered how blessed i am to have to world's greatest friends. We are already planning our whole break and  i am just so thankful that I was able to find friends that are supportive, hilarious, genuine, avid coffee drinkers, amazing and most of all love me for me. I know God will always provide for me even in my times of trouble. That gives me such an incredible peace.

"And He never promised the cross would not get heavy and the hill would not be hard to climb
He never offered victory without fighting but He said help would always come in time
Just remember when you’re standing in the valley of decision and the adversary says give in
Just hold on, our Lord will show up and He will take you through the fire again"


Love God. Love my life. Love my family and friends. It's all about the love peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment