Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I have soo much to be thankful for this year. My brother and future sister in law are home from Iraq, All my family is safe, I have two really cute dogs, the most amazing friends i could ever ask for, and food on the table. I am soo beyond blessed. Make sure you enjoy your time with family, because you never know if that will be the last time to see them. This year, i've really learned not to complain about petty issues. This week, my rents told me my whole Thanksgiving break would be spent at Grandma's house and instead of getting upset that I wouldn't see my friends, i remembered that I hadn't seen my family in over a year. I have an awesome family and some pretty cool cousins, so what better way to spend my break. I hope everyone has a great day! I'm still trying to figure out if the $2 movies at Walmart are worth getting up at 3am and dealing with the crazies and their carts. haha.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment