Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Friends and Enemies.

     I am finally in a really good place in my life. I have found some amazing friends. I haven't had friends like this in a long time.. since my junior year in high school. They have taught me so much and have been there for me when i didn't think I deserved it. I love my degree and the future that is going to come because of that degree. BUT.. (there's always a "but") Why is it that people try to destroy that happiness? that fresh start that you've finally been given? I recently found out.. that someone took it upon themselves to tell people that used to be in my life.. everything that has happened in the past 6 months.. mainly the bad things that i wish to not remember. So not only do i feel like I'm being blackmailed.. I feel like some people will never grow up.. That some people will NEVER stop the drama. But why does it bother me? I mean.. I know i have the right to be angry about someone starting crap about me.. but why can't I just brush it off? I guess it's because for the past 3 years, all i've down is constantly defend myself. It's an understatement when people say "haters will hate" because i have known some people that just want to destroy me. I thought I left that mess back in Tulsa when I moved away to school.. but I guess i was wrong. I'm just going to keep living my life and hope one day it won't bother me as much. As for my friends.. i love them very much. I don't think they know how much they mean to me. It's almost Thanksgiving.. and i have so much to be thankful for. I really do love my life. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment